CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – Clarksville Parks & Recreation will host open interviews for summer positions at two separate times and locations.
- Sat, March 18, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. at Kleeman Recreation Center (166 Cunningham Ln.)
- Tue, March 21, 2 - 6 p.m. at Burt Cobb Recreation Center (1011 Franklin St.)
Candidates, ages 16 and up, are invited to apply for positions with our Summer Youth Program, Golf Courses, and Athletics Division.
Candidates should come prepared to learn about job opportunities, sit for a brief interview and conduct pre-employment screenings on the spot. They should bring the following:
- Government-Issued Identification Card
- Social Security Card
- If under 18, they should bring a parent or affidavit signed by the parent for drug screening. These are available in advance by contacting our office at email@example.com
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form or Blank Voided Check
“A summer job at Clarksville Parks and Rec is a great way to have fun all summer, make a positive impact in the community, all while earning extra money,” said Jennifer Letourneau, Director of Parks and Recreation. “We are always looking for future recreational professionals and a summer job at Parks and Rec is a gateway into a worthwhile career.”
For more information, visit ClarksvilleParksRec.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 931-645-7476.