CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – Clarksville Gas & Water offices will be closed on Wednesday, Feb. 1, due to the inclement weather and icy road conditions.
On-call personnel will be available to address gas, water and sewer emergencies during the closing. Customers should call the after-hours phone line, (931) 645-0116, to report an emergency.
The following utility bill payment options are available 24 hours a day for customer convenience.
- Utility Billing Line, (931) 645-7400, pay-by-phone feature.
- WebConnect, www.clarksvillegw.com, online payment and account management.
- Payment drop box, 2215 Madison St.
- Kiosk Pay Sites (no fee for Gas & Water bill payments)
- 111 Cunningham Ln., drive-up kiosk
- 1599 Ft. Campbell Blvd.
- 1801 Ashland City Rd.
- 2537 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
- 3880 Trenton Rd.
- 2021 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Gas & Water plans to reopen offices on Thursday, Feb. 2, at 8 a.m.