Father-Daughter Date Night
Father-Daughter Date Night is a perfect place for fathers, uncles, grandfathers, and positive male role models of all kinds to enjoy an evening with their special girl. Games, food, crafts, and giveaways will make this a night they won’t forget! No dress code required.
With the current Governor's order through August 29, 2020, we are doing the best to ensure the safety of the public with this event while continuing to celebrate our superheroes. Modifications have been put in place to practice responsible social distancing.
- Due to the venue occupancy limit, we have offered three sessions to give all of our superheroes the opportunity to cherish this evening of dining, dancing, and celebrating their heroes.
- At this time, cloth face coverings are required for superheroes 12 years of age and up, but not required when taking pictures, eating, or drinking. We are keeping up with the Montgomery County Mayor's orders and will update you closer to the event.
- The table setting is designed to accommodate each superhero duo/trio to be 6 feet apart from others.
-️ All superheroes attending are encouraged to use our free hand-sanitizing stations placed throughout the Wilma Rudolph Event Center.
- CDC guidelines and social distancing signage will be placed throughout the Wilma Rudolph Event Center.
Date & TIME
Saturday, August 22, 2020
- Session 1: 1PM - 3PM
- Session 2: 3:45PM - 5:45PM
- Session 3: 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Wilma Rudolph Event Center
- $25 per couple
- $10 each additional child
The event is open to girls 5 to 17 years old and accompanying adult.
- Please be sure to register with your child’s name (Father’s admission is included).
- Online registration open now: Register Now.
If you cannot attend your scheduled session for Father-Daughter Date Night event, full refunds will be provided upon request to email@example.com