City of Clarksville Benefits
The City of Clarksville offers a comprehensive benefit plan. Please review the list below for a brief overview of just some of the categories of benefits the City provides.
Health benefits help you pay for care to prevent and treat illness and maintain good health.
Income protection benefits
- Employee Assistance Plan
replace a portion of your regular pay if you are injured or become too sick to work and suffer a loss of income, or if you die and can no longer provide for your family. Other types of income protection benefits help you keep more of your income through tax savings.
- Sick Leave
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance
- Optional Dependent Life Insurance
- Optional Short-term Disability Insurance
- Optional Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
provide you with regular income when you retire from work.
- Service Pension Plan
- Optional 457(b) Retirement Plan
help you bring balance to your life, both at work and at home.
- Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Leave of Absence
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)