Please use the following email link to request an incident or accident report from our records department. You will need to have the following information available at the time of the request.
You will need the following:
1. Report number or case number
2. Name of Individual(s) appearing in the report
3. Date and location of occurrence
4. Name, call back phone number of the requestor, and resident address
5. The e-mail address in which to forward the report. NOTE: We will not forward the report to someone else.
6. An acknowledgement of receipt is required.
7. Follow T.C.A. 55-10-108:
Per TCA: 55-10-108 - To obtain a copy of a crash report, you must be a party to the crash, the insurers of any party who is the subject of the report, or an attorney of the parties.
8. If you are an insurance company or attorney, you will receive the cost quote and upon receipt the report will be sent to you. Please indicate you ordered the report via this email account.
If you are needing a copy of a report that is NOT your own, please use the following link.
Public Records Request Form
If you have any questions please contact our records department at (931) 648-0656.