The Human Resources Staff
The HR staff is here to assist our employees and citizens in a courteous, professional manner. Our vision embodies: "Building a talented, inclusive, and committed workforce that represents and serves the Clarksville Community."
In pursuit of this vision, we offer the following goals:
- Continuously developing and supporting a productive and efficient workforce that represents the Clarksville community.
- Maintaining an inclusive culture that values differences, supports collaboration and teamwork, and encourages employee growth and potential.
- Fostering leadership that values inclusion, creates an environment of trust, and supports fulfillment of human potential.
- Ensuring that our procedures and practices relect the values of fairness and equity in decisions and treatment of employees.
- Promoting respectful dialogue and open communication.
- Partnering with the community and building effective relationships.
The Human Resources office is located on the second floor of City Hall at 1 Public Square Suite 200. Our main number is (931) 645-7451 and our main fax is (931) 648-2341. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
We hope that this site will provide you with valuable information and help answer some of your personnel-related questions. If at anytime a member of our staff can be of further assistance, we encourage you to contact us by any of the methods indicated.
The City of Clarksville is an Equal Opportunity Employer