Welcome to Human Resources for the City of Clarksville
One Public Square Suite 200
Clarksville, TN 37040
(931) 645-7451 ~ Phone
(931) 648-2341 ~ Fax
Monday ~ Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The City of Clarksville is home to a population of more than 120,000 citizens and employs over 1,100 individuals. The City’s workforce comprises a number of functional areas that provide a wide range of services to the residents and visitors of Clarksville, Tennessee. These services include, but are not limited to: utilities, public safety, City parks, streets, building codes, housing and community development, golf, and public transportation. Clarksville is a great place to live and work and as employees of the City, we take pride in making a contribution to Clarksville being “Tennessee’s Top Spot.”
It is the mission of the Human Resources Department to continually provide quality Human Resources services and support for the City’s workforce in the areas of equal employment opportunity, employee relations, training, benefits and compensation, safety, and risk management. Our vision focuses on building a talented, inclusive, and committed workforce that represents and serves the Clarksville Community.
In pursuit of this vision, we offer the following goals:
- Continuously developing and supporting a productive and efficient workforce that represents the Clarksville Community.
- Maintaining an inclusive culture that values differences, supports collaboration and teamwork, and encourages employee growth and potential.
- Fostering leadership that values inclusion, creates an environment of trust, and supports fulfillment of human potential.
- Ensuring that our procedures and practices reflect the values of fairness and equity in decisions and treatment of employees.
- Promoting respectful dialogue and open communication.
- Partnering with the community and building effective relationships.
The City of Clarksville embraces diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The City of Clarksville is an Equal Opportunity Employer