Movies in the Park is an outdoor movie series hosted by Clarksville Parks and Recreation. Enjoy free movies under the stars and join us for pre-show activities, before the movie screening! Bring a blanket, lawn chairs and a picnic dinner. Food will be available for purchase on site from food vendors. Please leave pets and alcohol at home. The movies will begin at sunset.
2018 Movie Schedule
May 26 | Heritage Park | Wonder Woman
June 16 | Heritage Park | The Lion King
June 23 | Heritage Park | Pitch Perfect 3
July 14 | Heritage Park | Viewers Choice Vote NOW!
August 18 | Liberty Park | Spiderman Homecoming
September 22 | Liberty Park | Beauty and the Beast
October 13 | Liberty Park | Dirty Dancing
Separate Ticketed Event
Date Night at Movies in the Park
Saturday, October 13, 2018 at Wilma Rudolph Event Center
5:00 pm- 9:00 pm
$25.00 per couple
Ticket price includes: Games, food, a cash bar (beer and wine), giveaways and VIP seating for the screening of Dirty Dancing.
Click here to purchase tickets
“LIKE US” on Facebook for updates and weather announcements.
Gateway Credit Union
Baggett Carpet Service
Hilldale United Methodist Church
Mickey Mouse Travel
Touch N Go Tumblers
Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry And Orthodontics
Warfield Boulevard Church
Please be advised:
- Movies begin at sunset.
- You’re welcome to bring picnics, lawn chairs, and blankets.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please leave your pets at home. No animals, except for certified service animals, are allowed.
- Food is available for purchase from on-site concessions or food trucks, depending on the location.
- Smoking will be allowed in the parking lot or designated smoking areas. Please refrain from smoking within the viewing area.
- All minors, anyone under 18 years old, MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No exceptions.
Bring your bug spray, picnic, family and friends, and have a good time!
Clarksville Parks + Recreation and the Clarksville Police Department will absolutely NOT tolerate groups disturbing the movie. Please find a seat and be respectful of your neighbors’ movie watching experience. If you are there to socialize and not watch the movie, please do so outside of the viewing area.
Interested in being a sponsor? Click here
to learn more.