Clarksville Street Department
199 10th Street
Clarksville, TN 37040
Phone: (931) 645-7464
Street Emergency: (931) 624-1208
Traffic Signal Emergency: (931) 320-1099
David Shepard, Director
Mon. - Fri. 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – Tennessee Department of Transportation contract crews will close lanes of travel on State Route 13 (Wilma Rudolph Boulevard) in Clarksville during a series of lane closures for paving operations. The work zone will extend from Fairview Lane, south of the intersection of SR 374 (101st Airborne Division Parkway), to Fairbrook Place, south of I-24 Exit 4. This work will require several scheduled lane closures between now and September 30, 2015. The first series of lane closures are as follows.
The mission of the Clarksville Street Department is to provide the citizens of Clarksville with a high quality, well maintained and congestion free roadway infrastructure, while providing resources and engineering support for the storm water drainage system.
· Road Maintenance
· Drainage Maintenance
· Traffic Control & Engineering
· Continue multiyear pavement management program.
· Repair remaining sidewalks in poor condition.
· Inspect all high priority drainage assets on a quarterly basis.
· Resolve all level I and level II drainage complaints in accordance with storm water ordinance.
Traffic Control & Engineering
· Implement city wide closed loop signal system.
· Implement storm water processes in accordance with NPDES, NOI
· Maintain and update current inventory of all infrastructure assets for GASB 34 compliance.
Access Ordinance Revision
Access Management Ordinance
Traffic Study Guidelines
Residential Streetlight Criteria
Stormwater Documents & Forms
2014-2015 MS4 Annual Report
The areas listed above have been identified as "Core Functions" of the Street Department. These functions are what we focus our manpower, resources, and attention to.
Clarksville Street Department Contact List