Clarksville Street Department
199 10th Street
Clarksville, TN 37040
Phone: (931) 645-7464
Street Emergency: (931) 624-1208
Traffic Signal Emergency: (931) 320-1099
David Shepard, Director
Mon. - Fri. 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Fall Yard Debris Pick up
October 19 – December 1, 2015.
We are currently picking up yard debris (leaves, yard clippings, tree limbs) until December 1st. In order to have your yard debris picked up, you must contact the Clarksville Street Department by phone at (931) 472-3353 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a message stating your address and the number of biodegradable bags and/or limbs you have for pick up. Please see debris requirements below.
* Tree limbs must be 6’ or less in length bagged debris must be in biodegradable bags.
* Bagged debris must be in biodegradable bags.
* Please have all debris for pick up at the curb and not in the street.
* The street department will not pick up limbs where a commercial company has pruned trees.
The mission of the Clarksville Street Department is to provide the citizens of Clarksville with a high quality, well maintained and congestion free roadway infrastructure, while providing resources and engineering support for the storm water drainage system.
· Road Maintenance
· Drainage Maintenance
· Traffic Control & Engineering
· Continue multiyear pavement management program.
· Repair remaining sidewalks in poor condition.
· Inspect all high priority drainage assets on a quarterly basis.
· Resolve all level I and level II drainage complaints in accordance with storm water ordinance.
Traffic Control & Engineering
· Implement city wide closed loop signal system.
· Implement storm water processes in accordance with NPDES, NOI
· Maintain and update current inventory of all infrastructure assets for GASB 34 compliance.
Access Ordinance Revision
Access Management Ordinance
Traffic Study Guidelines
Residential Streetlight Criteria
Stormwater Documents & Forms
2014-2015 MS4 Annual Report
The areas listed above have been identified as "Core Functions" of the Street Department. These functions are what we focus our manpower, resources, and attention to.
Clarksville Street Department Contact List