166 Cunningham Lane º Clarksville, TN 37042 º (931)647-3056
Director Tonya Wacker
Hours of Operation
Mondays & Tuesdays: 10 am – 8 pm
Wednesdays: 1 pm – 8 pm
Thursdays: 10 am – 8 pm
Fridays: 1 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 3 pm
Closed on Sundays
Community Center Rules
1. All users ages 6 and up must obtain a community center I.D. to enter.
2. Ages 6 and under, must have adult supervision at all times.
3. After 6:00pm, all children 12 and under must be accompanied & supervised by an adult at all times.
4. You must be 16 years of age to use the weight room without supervision.
5. Proper gym attire is required: pants and/or shorts, shirt and gym shoes.
6. No street shoes on gym, racquetball or weight room floors.
7. No sagging shorts or pants; no hats, bandanas or do-rags allowed on in the building.
8. Gang activity and attire is strictly prohibited.
9. All center equipment must stay inside the facility at all times.
10. No pets of any type allowed.
11. Food and drinks allowed in designated areas only.
12. No gum in building
13. No Profanity / Chewing / Spitting
14. No smoking in facility or entrances of facility.
15. No Alcohol or Drugs allowed on the premises at any time.
16. No Horseplay / Fighting / Gambling
17. NO DUNKING OR HANGING ON THE RIMS.
18. No radios, CD players or other musical devices can be used without headsets.
19. THE CENTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. No personal items will be stored by center staff for any reason; A locker is available if you bring your own lock.
20. No personal use of Office Phone.