The Clarksville Parks & Recreation Department offers three community centers that are open to the public year-round. Users must purchase a center ID card for $5 (good for one year at all three centers).
For Families with multiple children, the first child is $5, second child is $3 and three or more children is $2.
Daily visitor's passes are available for only $1.
It is our hope that this will make it more affordable for families to enjoy all of the great programming our community centers have to offer such as youth sports and after school programs, adult group fitness, and open gym times.
1011 Franklin Street • Clarksville, TN 37040 • (931) 552-1263
Director, Laconza Gilliam
211 Richview Road • Clarksville, TN 37043 • (931) 647-3071
Director, Beth Allen
166 Cunningham Lane • Clarksville, TN 37042 • (931) 647-3056
Director, Tonya Wacker
Community Center Rules
1. All users ages 6 and up must obtain a community center I.D. to enter.
2. Ages 6 and under, must have adult supervision at all times.
3. After 6:00pm, all children 12 and under must be accompanied & supervised by an adult at all times.
4. You must be 16 years of age to use the weight room without supervision.
5. Proper gym attire is required: pants and/or shorts, shirt and gym shoes.
6. No street shoes on gym, racquetball or weight room floors.
7. No sagging shorts or pants; no hats, bandanas or do-rags allowed on in the building.
8. Gang activity and attire is strictly prohibited.
9. All center equipment must stay inside the facility at all times.
10. No pets of any type allowed.
11. Food and drinks allowed in designated areas only.
12. No gum in building
13. No Profanity / Chewing / Spitting
14. No smoking in facility or entrances of facility.
15. No Alcohol or Drugs allowed on the premises at any time.
16. No Horseplay / Fighting / Gambling
17. NO DUNKING OR HANGING ON THE RIMS.
18. No radios, CD players or other musical devices can be used without headsets.
19. THE CENTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. No personal items will be stored by center staff for any reason; A locker is available if you bring your own lock.
20. No personal use of Office Phone.
Community Center Information
Reservations may be taken but no more than three days in advance. Fees: $3 per hour for reserved courts and for walk-ins.
If you are interested in becoming an instructor for a class at a community center (ie. aerobics, martial arts, youth sports, arts and crafts, educational programs), please contact the Program Director at 645-7476 or contact a community center directly.
Any community center can be rented by individuals and groups outside of the center’s regular hours for banquets, parties, meetings, and staged productions. Please call the community centers for rates and availability.
Community Center Meeting Rooms and Gymnasiums are available for rentals.